Conditions that Fascial Release can be used for, but not exclusive to:
All sports, performance and dance related injuries
- Tendon and ligament damage
- Muscular sprains
- Joint pathology
- Musculoskeletal dysfunctions following trauma or surgery.
Spinal conditions and disorders
- Acute/chronic back pain, headaches
- Sciatica/disc pathologies
- Postural dysfunction
- Work related issues such as; overuse and ‘RSI’ (Repetitive Strain Injury) type symptoms.
- Stress related problems
- Post mastectomy/Reconstruction/Biopsy/Lymphedema
- Lymphatic problems
- Scar tissue adhesions
- Respiratory problems (asthma, sinusitis, emphysema)
- Joint stiffness
- Dysmenorrhea (painful periods)
- Oedema (swelling)
- Neurogenic (nerve) pain
- Joint instability
- Muscle imbalances from neurological conditions (such as stroke, cerebral palsy, MS).